Our website’s purpose is to inform the general public (especially those living in Metro Manila) of each project’s status and important information.
Trello is the fastest, easiest way to organize anything, from your day-to-day work, to a favorite side project, to your greatest life plans.
I’m trying this out for short-range project management – to-do lists and assignments – Trello answers all that.
Scout is a cross-platform app that delivers the power of Sass & Compass into the hands of web designers.
Brackets is an open source code editor for web designers and front-end developers.
International Red Design Studio has partnered with MMDA to provide you with the latest information on current and upcoming Metro Manila roadway constructions.
We’re talking about interconnected infrastructures that will be worth the hurly burly traffic jam the constructions will cause.
So to all passengers out there – whether you’re a commuter or a backseat driver – sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride (to the drivers as well).
Say goodbye to yesterday
Hit the gas there ain’t no brakes on this lost highway
~ Lost Highway by Bon Jovi
By the way, Bon Jovi’s Lost Highway is up there with the logos because the album’s accompanying me tonight as I work on the project.
I’ll keep you posted once the website has launched.
1st Topic: Dealing with Clients
Speaker: Rina Malonzo
- Listen to client needs – identify the real problem
- Charge with eyes open – learn the product life cycle and the work involved
- Set expections – be realistic, under promise and over deliver
- Build trust – tell the truth, don’t disappear, failure isn’t an option
- Tell clients if they are “wrong” – listen to why they don’t like a design, design for the customer, have an intelligent conversation – don’t simply say “OK”
- Get a downpayment before starting a project
- Get repeat business
Showcasing Your Portfolio
- Show your future – showcase the projects you want to attract
- Show your best works in the first 5 items
- Show at most 20 samples
2nd Topic: PhoneGap
Speaker: Chard Gonzales
PhoneGap is a free and open source framework that allows you to create mobile apps using standardized web APIs for the platforms you care about.
3rd Topic: RCSS
Speaker: JP De Guzman
RCSS (‘Recess’ / Narcissistic name – ‘Rain CSS’) is a PHP-based CSS Processor. Popularized by known CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SCSS, RCSS aims to bring the joy and fun back in writing CSS with nifty features straight out-of-the-box. Aside from the core feature built under its hood, it can be extended via plugins that anyone can easily write and share.