Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
On the corner of Farmers Market, people were buzzing around a pile of boxes and what it seemed was a woman being trampled upon. As I walked by, a promo girl shoved a pack of folded yellow cardboard. Opening the thing, I knew it was for moms. There were seven Maggi Mysabaw sachets tucked neatly inside.
I immediately dunked it in my bag. Why? Because Sharon Cuneta was on the cover (not in her High School Life glory).
Could I just pour the contents into a pot of boiling water and make dinner?
. . .
I willed to stay up late to translate the copies from Filipino to English. Please bear with me.
PATRON THIS IS FOR YOU!
Try in your home the latest warmer of MAGGI!
Picture: Sharon Cuneta with an unopened pack of Maggi Mysabaw and a humongous bowl of Tinola which seems like stuck to her palm.
Let’s go, patron!
Let’s try the deliciousness of MAGGI MYSABAW!
- This is the new meaty granules that Maggi created for soup.
- Each granule is fortified with time-boiled meat and lots of bones.
- This is granules! – the latest and easiest way of cooking your soup. This is in replacement of MAGGI cubes.
- And because it is in sachet, it doesn’t produce lard, that’s why you’re sure of the freshness of the product.
- Compared to MAGGI cubes, MAGGI MYSABAW is easier to open and easier to melt, just pour the whole pack into the soup.
- Very efficient because you may buy by piece at P5 per pack.
I discovered something!
The latest Warmer from MAGGI – the MAGGI MYSABAW.
This is the new MEATY Granules which is for soup! Each granule, the taste of time-boiled meat and lots and of bones and spices is very evident. MAGGI MYSABAW is available in 3 flavors: Chiken, Pork and Beef. That’s why it really gets the flavor of your favorite soupy dishes like tinola, nilaga at bulalo – minus the long cooking hours.
Thank goodness there’s MAGGI MYSABAW already!
It’s so simple but it is so delicious and I am very proud of it.
You know what, this is something we should all try.
It’s 2009, it should be new… So, each time there is soup in your cooking, use MAGGI MYSABAW Granules.
It’s the very best thing that has happened to my soups, trust me!
Picture: Sharon Cuneta again – cooking something. She is smiling and laughing at the same time – which to me is a proof that she put something funny into the pot (besides cutout granules).
. . .
I didn’t bother translating the recipes on the right panel after reading that this promo is for new year – 2009.