👋 Oi, mga repapips, Brian Dys here! I love music, photography, and creative stuff like UX design and art. This is a place where I collect my thoughts and works. Apart all these, I’m Jaycelle’s better half and Bryce’s dad. 🥰
- 100 Things I Know About Design
- Bottom Up Pricing & Packaging: Let the User Journey Be Your Guide
- The Perils of “My Identity = My Job”
- How we built the Figma design team
- Where do IC designers go once they peak?
- Designing a Better Career Path for Designers
This concept was introduced to me by a manager of people development from my previous organization. She opened my mind by saying we should support the growth of people who are great being individual contributors.
And from that point forward, I realized that both roles (senior IC and manager) are equally important, strategically. Thus, having parallel growth in both tracks will benefit the organization, both its business and the people.
- Are You Moving Toward Your Mountain?
- Jesse James Garrett on Leadership and Information Architecture
- Wendy Johansson on design roles