Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
This is the week that I’ve went back to digest two week’s worth of curious readings — from design to stock market to psychology.
- Jootsing: the art of jumping out of the system
- Chamath Palihapitiya closes GameStop position, but defends investors’ right to sway stocks like pros
- The service-based design org
- Culture-based user interface design
- Design and Science
- Validation is a mirage
- Why Tailwind Isn’t for Me
- The Aesthetic-Usability Effect
- Are Meaningful Daily Activities Linked to Well-Being?
- Please Stop Calling Things Archives
- Shopatainment: Video Shopping as Entertainment