Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
- The Digital Product Ethics Canvas
But for change to happen, somebody has to make a start somewhere. And whilst a Product Manager, UX Designer or Information Architect might not be the person to ultimately call the shots on product and corporate strategy decisions, they are increasingly often young and morally conscious enough to at least care enough about their users to actually raise the issue and create awareness.Robert Gerlach
- Issue 2: How can junior designers get more experience?
So have some reasonable expectations of yourself and don’t beat yourself up if you’re not good at half of this list. Get really good at the stuff you like and enjoy doing by finding opportunities that let you do those things.Mark Johnson
- How design contributes to toxic individualism, and what can be done about it
- The Economics of the Front-End
- The world needs a tech diet; here is how designers can help
- Large windows and cantilevers animate House on 36th by Beebe Skidmore
- Design resources I recommend