Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
Recently, I’ve been drafting a Project Communications Framework that will guide the design team in handling design projects—from alignments to presenting our works. Committing to a timeframe is one important aspect and here’s a visualization of it.
- Convert the Tags into
- Classify the Elements by Adding
- Start with the Basic HTML Document Markup
- Mark up the Structure, Groups, and Individuals in HTML
- Convert the marked up groups into
- Instead of
<div>, mark up the group of form elements in
- Mark up the text nodes in
- Add class attributes to elements that need to be differentiated