Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
I had the privilege of sharing about Organic Growth and UX with the IdeaSpace 2017 startups. This was a meetup event by Voyager DX (digital transformation).
Groups presenting their pitch decks:
- Aboo is an audio book platform for Filipinos.
- Cleaning Lady is a social enterprise that seeks to bridge the gap between the privileged communities and the under served communities – by creating meaningful opportunities that bind them together and enable them to make a difference in each other’s lives.
- Cropital is a crowdfunding platform that connects anyone to help finance our farmers.
- PayMaya Escrow
- E.A.R.S. or Early Action Response System is an assistive wearable safety device for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Investagrams is a one stop shop to financial freedom. It provides a handy guidance for people who wants to start their journey in the world of stock market.
- Tarkie is a holistic tool that empowers businesses to measure and improve the accomplishments of their field teams.
- Taxumo is a mobile & web app that maximizes your tax savings and generates accurate business reports & tax forms in 1 click.
- Tralulu is a digital booking platform that connects travelers around South-East Asia to quality local guides who can provide local experiences.
For next week, determine the valuation of the company.
Meet the VC, ask for money how much is needed for the next milestone and how much is the share you’re willing to give.
Communicating the message of the product/service better
Create a presentation deck
Communicate clearly about the hypothesis
Clarity is more important than certainty
Are you clear about what you know about your business today?
Huge companies spending a lot of money just to get their message to you.
Huge companies are afraid of disruptions from startups.