Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
- 100 Things I Know About Design
- Bottom Up Pricing & Packaging: Let the User Journey Be Your Guide
- The Perils of “My Identity = My Job”
- How we built the Figma design team
- Where do IC designers go once they peak?
- Designing a Better Career Path for Designers
This concept was introduced to me by a manager of people development from my previous organization. She opened my mind by saying we should support the growth of people who are great being individual contributors.
And from that point forward, I realized that both roles (senior IC and manager) are equally important, strategically. Thus, having parallel growth in both tracks will benefit the organization, both its business and the people.
- Are You Moving Toward Your Mountain?
- Jesse James Garrett on Leadership and Information Architecture
- Wendy Johansson on design roles
- Inside Facebook Reality Labs: The Next Era of Human-Computer Interaction
- The Six Principles of Good Crisis Technology Design
- Why Competitive Advantages Die
- The Shortness of Time
- Web Vitals
- Modify Your Design for Global Audiences: Crosscultural UX Design
- The three types of burnout
- Fintech Disruption in Banking Industry Driven by UX Design