Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
A mix-and-match of the highs and lows of the following:
- Maintaining and developing the Design Process
- Planning for the learning of Designers
- Coordinating with Project Managers and Front-end Developers
- Reading articles
- Going through online courses
- Tinkering personal projects
Designers in the Team
- Interaction Designers
- User Interface Designers
- Visual Designers
Dive deep into front-end web development (HTML, CSS, and JS) and take it from there.
Start by taking on personal projects wherein you will be the one to implement the front-end development aspect.
Practice via personal projects.
It’s helpful to frame your inquiry in these descriptions:
- Web Designer – a designer focusing on visual design of websites
- UX/UI Designer – a designer focusing on user research and user interface of websites and apps
- Software – design software that helps in the design process
- Language – markup, stylesheet, scripting, programming language for front-end web development
Reading about Blockchain leads me to Solid!