Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
This is the new UI process (codename: UI Trial and Tribulation 2012) in examining an applicant for the design team:
- Show-off: Share portfolio of past and current works
- Homework: Sketch an idea (needs more info)
- Serious Business: Build wire frames – 1 hour max
- Fun Activity: Create a study – 1 hour max
- Nerd Time: Code the approved study (if he/she gets past #4) – 1 hour max
- Chitchat: Relax for interview – 3 minutes
Applicant should only be informed of numbers 1 and 2.