- Your career isn’t the only measurement of success — Maurice Woods
For others that may be facing a similar situation, I urge you to find what matters to you most. Life is short and careers are not the only measurement of success. If you are looking for the freedom to do the work you want to do at a company, find the role that suits your needs and let that guide your spirit in the direction that leads to a healthier, productive life.Maurice Woods
- How I Finally Got to Know My Father by Asking About His Past
- Embracing the tension between code and design
I am attracted to the idea of sharing video tutorials but not the thought of editing it for very long hours. Although I have RE:Creation, I feel like there are intricacies in tutorials that can be captured by video — but also, written documentation can be as intricate. And so, I embarked in searching for streaming apps and also found other stuff!
- Accordion Icons: Which Signifiers Work Best?
- A clean start for the web
- Use data to think, together @ Observable
- The case against diverging stacked bars
- Usability of Footnotes
- 31 Reasons Why (we should quit Facebook)
- The Creative World’s Bullshit Industrial Complex
They are what philosopher Harry Frankfurt would call “bullshitters.” Those that are giving advice for the sake of giving advice, without any regard as to how it is actually implemented, if it can even be implemented at all.Sean Blanda
- No true Scotsman
Since Jaycelle is joining the Curlfiend Ambassadors, might as well try to recreate Headshot Clinic’s design for #curlsbyzenutrients.