- Designed to Deceive: Do These People Look Real to You?
Is this humility or hubris? Do we place too little value in human intelligence — or do we overrate it, assuming we are so smart that we can create things smarter still?Kashmir Hill and Jeremy White
- The days are long but the decades are short
- The Quest to Be Good at Everything
If we define productive as a way of optimizing the outcome of you spending resources on something, then I think it’s more so the complete productivity obsession across the board of your life.Henrik Werdelin
- Debunking the Myth of the Fold
- Innovation in Orbit: Insights From NASA and SpaceX
- Don’t Blame Social Media. Blame Capitalism.
- Designing algorithm-friendly interfaces
- The Best Inventions of 2020
- User Control and Freedom (Usability Heuristic #3)