Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
- Accordion Icons: Which Signifiers Work Best?
- A clean start for the web
- Use data to think, together @ Observable
- The case against diverging stacked bars
- Usability of Footnotes
- 31 Reasons Why (we should quit Facebook)
- The Creative World’s Bullshit Industrial Complex
They are what philosopher Harry Frankfurt would call “bullshitters.” Those that are giving advice for the sake of giving advice, without any regard as to how it is actually implemented, if it can even be implemented at all.Sean Blanda
- No true Scotsman