Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
- What the ‘meat paradox’ reveals about moral decision making
We know that poverty causes great suffering, yet instead of sharing our wealth we buy another pair of expensive shoes. We fundamentally disagree with the idea of child labour or adults working under horrible conditions, but keep shopping at discount stores. We stay in the dark, to protect our delicate identities, to maintain the illusion that we are consistent and ethically sensible human beings.Julia Shaw
- Disrespectful Design—Users aren’t stupid or lazy
- Not So Simple
- When Technology Takes Revenge
- Take The ACE Quiz — And Learn What It Does And Doesn’t Mean
- Adjacent skills: how to widen your career perspective