👋 Oi, mga repapips, Brian Dys here! I love music, photography, and creative stuff like UX design and art. This is a place where I collect my thoughts and works. Apart all these, I’m Jaycelle’s better half and Bryce’s dad. 🥰
Here are some guiding principles we’ve adapted along the way in the web design and development industry:
- It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.
- DRY – Don’t Repeat Yourself
- KISS – Keep it simple, stupid
- HMW – How Might We?
- Be open to changes/improvements
- Invent, innovate
- Always set a purpose and goal in implementing design solutions
- Mind the PageSpeed
- Make it work and make it better