Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
- Input – research and requirements; output – design artifacts, actual product
- How did we come up with the problem and solution?
- Have one solution and validate with users
- Set target users; create personas
- Continuous user research
- Improve the product for both the business and the users
UI Review/Usability Testing
- Refer to Components Masterlist
- Refer to Usability heuristics
- Create metrics
- Create activities and tasks
- Create directions on how to assume a persona