👋 Oi, mga repapips, Brian Dys here! I love music, photography, and creative stuff like UX design and art. This is a place where I collect my thoughts and works. Apart all these, I’m Jaycelle’s better half and Bryce’s dad. 🥰
And finally… a light at the end of the tunnel!
Republic Act No. 10557 – An Act Promoting and Strengthening Filipino Design
Implementing rules and regulations of Republic Act No. 10557, an act promoting and strengthening Filipino design, providing for the purpose a national design policy and renaming the Product Development and Design Center of the Philippines into the Design Center of the Philippines and for other purposes.
You want to design and post your daily quotations to Faceboook and don’t know software like Photoshop? But hey, you’re a master of apps like Instagram and Camera360, right?
Here are two simple ways that can help you with boosting the design of those graphics!
- Get some really nice photo from these free stock photo site:
- Layout using any of these apps:
That’s it, don’t forget to share that graphic now!
Commenting is disabled.
I managed to remove the slug “blog” from the main site of my WordPress Multisite.
Now, why would I want that? Simply because my URL is: blog.dys.ph. It it sure looks not ok to have: blog.dys.ph/blog/post-name, right? So I removed it.
- In your main site (the one with the “blog” slug), go to Settings > Permalinks (/wp-admin/options-permalink.php)
- Choose “Default” and Save Changes
- In your Network Admin Sites (/wp-admin/network/sites.php), edit the main site
- On the Edit Site page, go to Settings (/wp-admin/network/site-settings.php?id=1)
- Scroll to Permalinks section and populate the field with this value “/%postname%” (without the quotation marks) and Save Changes
- Go to the URL of your main site and try it out – the “blog” slug should be gone
Someone’s lurking in the shadows in the alley – watching Sketch and InVision pass the ball between them back and forth, forth and back.
Lo and behold! Adobe comes out snatching the ball and slam-dunkin’ it in the ring.
While it rains shattered fiberglass, it introduces Comet.
A whole new experience in user experience design.
Design and prototype websites and mobile apps faster than ever with Project Comet, the first all-in-one solution for UX designers. Coming in early 2016 from Adobe.
Currently, these are my default plugins whenever I would install WordPress:
- Limit Login Attempts
As I am looking for ways to concatenate CSS and JS files in the theme that I’m working on (Applicator), I tested several PHP scripts and WP plugins.
And the only thing simple enough to work is Better WordPress Minify.