👋 Oi, mga repapips, Brian Dys here! I love music, photography, and creative stuff like UX design and art. This is a place where I collect my thoughts and works. Apart all these, I’m Jaycelle’s better half and Bryce’s dad. 🥰
Very often, we don’t seek to be right, we seek to be “more right” compared to somebody else, whether an individual or a group of individuals.
Anne-Laure Le Cunff
- The Nirvana fallacy: when perfectionism leads to unrealistic solutions
- An Invisible Cost of College: Parental Guilt
- How to avoid layout shifts caused by web fonts
- A Few Thoughts On Writing
- Ideas That Changed My Life
- Optimistic UI Patterns for Improved Perceived Performance
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- Alternatives to Spinners on the Web
- Why do we need to be right?