Hi, I’m Brian Dys — a photographer from the inside looking out · a composer entangled in electronic music · a UX designer · a spouse, a parent, & everything in between.
- The One, Simple Secret To A Successful Career
- Matt Mullenweg: Collaboration Is Key
- Nielsen Norman Group
- Early-career UXers: Your most impressive work is missing from your portfolio
- Best Story Wins
- How People Learn to Become Resilient
- 12 Life Lessons From Mathematician and Philosopher Gian-Carlo Rota
One of the things he taught me early on was make reversible decisions quickly and irreversible ones deliberately, and I still return to that on a weekly basis. If it’s a reversible decision we’ll probably learn a lot more by doing it.Matt Mullenweg
Sign up for the email newsletter
Every week, I publish a reading list. Get it straight to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter.